Tuesday, January 17, 2012



 Soon, I will run out of these vibrant colors I've been using on my trip and my remaining tubes of beads will feel bland to me. Till then, I will work away, and spread the love to local transplants of Sayulita, such as, Julia (above).  Officially, we have a couple owners of Witt & Lore in Mexico. Sadly, as of now, we will not be selling our jewels in a local boutique here in Sayulita. Time has run out, and I will be pushing forth on the rest of my trip through Mexico and Central America.




 My colors "below the border" are-a-changing. They have become bold and somewhat chaotic which can explain some towns I've visited thus far. Above, is a town called Guayabitos. The town is painted mad with every color I have been working with in the last two weeks. In some ways I feel like it was screaming at me to take notes and plunder on through its nooks n' crannies. And I DID!
-W

No comments:

Post a Comment