Monday, December 5, 2011

Craft Show Holiday Shuffle

For the last month, Lore and I have been feverishly beading and sewing to get our goods ready for five craft shows and restocking our accessories for the holiday season at I Like You, Honeycomb Salon, and Gallery 360. Now we can take a pause and let our eyes and hands relax. Instead, I have been using my trigger finger taking photos for our Etsy site and gearing up for my winter voyage to California, Mexico, and Central America. Fear not, for this is the reason we will be blogging- keeping each other posted with what we are making while I am off selling our jewelry with my moving shop (aka my suitcase and giant beach umbrella). Lore and I have become real close in the last few years with making our Witt and Lore accessories and  me sleeping on her couch for the last three months. To think not having her around for the next 3-6 months makes me a little teary eyed, but we will have the blog to keep us updated.
W

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sad that you are leaving!! Can I come in your suitcase?

    ReplyDelete