Thursday, December 22, 2011

Away with an online inquisition

Officially, I have left Minneapolis. Away from comfort of a workspace/home, and only traveling with a backpack of clothes, and a hard brown rectangular 80's-esque brief case, I am curious how keeping this blog updated will pan out. Already, being without a computer- having to borrow a mere strangers desktop in the wee hours of the night, and my "suspicious" briefcase of jewelry and art supplies  setting off hazardous material alarms, and receiving an awkward pat down by a petite woman who came up to my shoulders at airport security, I wonder how I will pull this off.
Alas, I figure I have until January 3rd to think about things such as being thrown on the internet cafes in Mexico. So, till then, I will sit here comfortably awaiting for my 26th birthday to roll around at the stroke midnight, gathering ideas, taking notes, and checking out work and inspiration online and in my California surroundings.


Erin Considine
via Erin Considine

via Erin Considine

via Erin Considine

How I strolled upon this jewelry land mind, I dont know, but of course you can find a feature on Of a Kindwho is always on top of current artists, and  who has a entertaining blog as well. http://erinconsidine.tumblr.com/.

W

No comments:

Post a Comment