Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Painstakingly New

The Last month has been an interesting one. Focusing on new designs while distributing has taken up a lot of supplies, labor, and time. As I hunch over my work table with an aching curvature in my back, I have worked on mostly trial and error pieces. In between, I'll stand up, stretch, maybe tap my foot to the beat of music in the background, and analyze whether or not to keep producing more of that design. It has come to that point where I have starred so long at pieces that I wish I had my forthright sister on hand to give me the GO or the dreaded NO. Even though hearing that scrupulous no is something some people shudder, I like to think my sister's opinion is an honest and valid one which I surely miss.







1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful! I love the blue and the gold together! want!

    ReplyDelete